Live Poll Result 2: Does your company currently use Free Trade Agreements?

Our second live poll result revealed that just 51.9% of respondents indicated that their company uses Free Trade Agreements (FTA). The remaining 48.1% are definitely missing out on a lot of savings! If your firm already uses FTAs or if you are unsure whether your firm uses them, it is very likely that your firm is not optimising its customs duty savings. Find out how your peers are managing FTAs and what our experts have to say about it here.

Deborah Elms is the Executive Director of the Asian Trade Centre (ATC) in Singapore. She is also President of the Advisory Board of the Asia Business Trade Association (ABTA) and the Board Director of the Asian Trade Centre Foundation (ATCF). Dr. Elms sits on the International Technical Advisory Committee of the Global Trade Professionals Alliance and is Chair of the Working Group on Trade Policy and Law. She is on the board of the Trade and Investment Negotiation Adviser (TINA) at the UN Economic and Social Commission for Asia Pacific (UNESCAP). She is a member of the World Economic Forum’s Trade and Investment Council for 2018-2020.

Subscribe to Business Insight

Discover best practice and keep up-to-date with insights on the latest industry trends.