Ensure your firm is ready for crypto-asset innovations
Demand for crypto assets is growing worldwide and leading to innovative digital transformations that support the development of related products and services.
As financial institutions, central banks and regulators explore the myriad challenges and opportunities posed by this emerging asset class, join our webinar to gain expert insights into the major risk and compliance factors affecting future activity.
- How regulators and policymakers in Asia Pacific and the Middle East are defining and treating crypto assets.
- The status of plans for central bank digital currencies and their potential impact on regional payment systems.
- Regulatory and industry initiatives to prevent financial crime and sanctions breaches through cryptocurrency-related transactions.
- Best-practice risk and compliance tips for financial institutions and payment providers developing innovative products and services related to crypto assets.
- Susannah Hammond (Moderator), Senior Regulatory Intelligence Expert, Thomson Reuters
- Chris Holland, Partner, Holland & Marie
- Hala Bou Alwan, Founder & CEO, Hala Bou Alwan Consultancy
- Helen Chan, Regulatory Intelligence Expert, Thomson Reuters
Register now to gain expert insights into the biggest risk and compliance issues facing firms today.