Thomson Reuters along with the panel of experts from the webinar have put together a document with answers to questions such as:
- When COVID-19 was declared a pandemic, how did multi-national corporations adjust to the ‘new normal’?
- What supply chain challenges have global enterprises faced?
- Can some trade and tax compliance processes be relaxed?
- What other issues are limiting business activity?
- What supply chain risks should enterprises mitigate in the current environment?
- Looking ahead, what could the ‘next normal’ be for supply chains? Will technology play a key role?
If you would like to watch the webinar on-demand, click here now.