The evolving business and regulatory environment will continue to present indirect tax functions with new and more difficult challenges. Responding to these pressures can open opportunities to shift the indirect tax function’s focus from compliance to adding real economic value to the organisation.
While the path forward may seem unclear, what are the steps an organisation can take to transform its indirect tax function design that is truly fit for the future?
In this interactive panel discussion, we invite leading experts from KPMG Singapore and Worley to provide you with valuable insights on the following:
- What does the future look like
- Upcoming indirect tax changes in the APAC region
- Intricacies of tax authorities’ approach to evolving indirect tax landscape
- New ways of working for indirect tax teams
- How your indirect tax function can add value
- How to gain a competitive edge with indirect tax cash-flow opportunities
- Leverage technology tools to improve efficiency and cash flow