For years, there have been talks about the VUCA world and disruption, but none so severe as this one, which is forcing organisations across the globe to take a hard look at their processes and business models.
How do you stay on the right side of disruption?
Technology and a diversified talent pool across international branches can form the basis for a seamless transition. However, challenges remain for many organisations.
Key business processes may need to continue from partly and entirely home-based staff. Additional technologies may need to be sourced, distributed teams organised, and projects coordinated.
Systems for a heightened level of compliance management and scenario planning.This is all achievable with clear, intentional communication, transparent information sharing and empowerment of teams.
To envision what it looks like, hear from fellow CFOs as they share their insights on the following:
- Cash preservation and cost optimization: uptapped areas and strategies
- Business continuity and risk management: ensuring compliance across global operations
- Overnight decision making: working with trusted data sources
- Neeraj Singhal, CFO, APAC, BCD Travel
- Jeremy Cheah, CFO, Agrocorp International
- Vishal Parekh, Regional Head for Asia & Southeast Asia, Thomson Reuters