A toolkit to guide users through Practical Law’s content addressing mental health and wellbeing issues in the legal industry and for legal professionals.
Mental health and wellbeing is a significant issue for the legal profession, given the nature of the work required and the responsibilities of legal professionals.
This toolkit includes resources relating to:
- personal effectiveness, benefits of effective communication
- developing higher emotional intelligence
- the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on mental health and wellbeing in the legal profession
- the importance of making wellbeing a priority
- managing stress and mental health at work
- practising mindfulness.
Access your copy of the Mental health and wellbeing for lawyers Toolkit by Practical Law via the form on this page.