In our fourth and final live poll result, 47.1% of respondents claimed that they use manual analysis. This is a complex and time-consuming process that can be effective when managing…Read more
Posts by Deborah Elms
Live Poll Result 3: Who in your company is responsible for managing Free Trade Agreements?
Our third live poll result showed that it was clear that most firms expect their supply chain and logistics teams to handle FTA compliance. However, these teams may not be…Read more
Live Poll Result 2: Does your company currently use Free Trade Agreements?
Our second live poll result revealed that just 51.9% of respondents indicated that their company uses Free Trade Agreements (FTA). The remaining 48.1% are definitely missing out on a lot…Read more
Live Poll Result 1: How have you been asked to mitigate COVID-19 disruptions to your business?
Our first webinar in the Unlocking the Chain series yielded rather interesting live poll results. For example, more than 70% of participants stated that they have been asked to mitigate…Read more
Four Scenarios for Unlocking Value in Your Supply Chain
Free Trade Agreements (FTAs) can provide value at many steps of a supply chain strategy. All trade agreements provide benefits or preferences to member firms that non-member companies do not…Read more
Gain a Competitive Edge with FTAs
Firms of all sizes are currently experiencing unprecedented pressures as a result of COVID-19, the ongoing US-China trade war, and even climate change. Such quickly changing market signals have put…Read more