Thomson Reuters Regulatory Intelligence has carried out its 13th annual survey on the cost of compliance, focusing on challenges in the compliance functions at financial services firms around the world expect to face in the year ahead.
This year’s survey shows the difficulties compliance officers are experiencing as they try to plan for the future. Competing priorities are compounded by tightening budgets, potential shortages of skilled professionals, compliance’s widening remit and increases in personal liability.
Discover key compliance trends
- The greatest challenges for compliance officers in the Asia-Pacific region
- The biggest culture and conduct risk firms are facing
- Demand for skilled resource
- Compliance officers held responsible if things go wrong
- Future of the compliance function
To learn more about these benefits and how to overcome the challenges firms are facing, download your copy of this year’s industry renowned report, written by Susannah Hammond and Mike Cowan -Senior Regulatory Intelligence Experts.